Plan International Belgium - Legal Disclaimer
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of Plan International Belgium or third parties (including donors or Sponsor Children) or the use and enjoyment of this site by third parties.
- Except in the case of death or personal injury caused by our negligence, Plan International Belgium shall not be liable for any damages, including without limitation direct, indirect or consequential damages, arising out of or in connection with the use or loss of use of this site, or any content on this site.
- Plan International Belgium does not warrant that the functions and services of this site will be error-free or uninterrupted, that the site or the server that makes the site available to you are free of viruses and bugs, that defects will be corrected, or that the content of the site is accurate and complete.
- Plan International Belgium takes no responsibility for the content of external websites linked to this site or quoted on this site.
- Any communication or material you transmit or post to any public area of this site will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary unless otherwise specified by Plan International Belgium. We reserve the right to delete without notice any material posted in the public areas of this site.
- You are advised that, in order to respect the privacy of the children we work with, the photographs and names used on our site are not necessarily those of the children concerned.